Whether you are deciding or have already decided to stay in Cebu, here are a few fun blogs to convince you that Cebu is the place to spend your lifetime at:
- http://www.cebu.gov.ph/about-cebu/culture-and-lifestyle/ [insert picture]- This official statement from the Government of Cebu Province oozes with pride as it fluidly narrates Cebu’s rich history, culture, religion and literature.
- http://thecebuano.com/2015/10/19/9-cool-mactan-cebu-airport-changes-after-gmr-megawides-takeover/ [insert picture]- This will excite your eyes on what to expect upon arriving at Cebu’s Mactan International Airport. Wait for the famous Kenneth Cobonpue’s magic touch to make your toilet moments world-class.
- http://thecebuano.com/2016/01/23/20-things-you-need-to-know-before-moving-to-cebu/- [insert picture] As you will be immersed in the Bisaya culture, you may want to know the good, the bad, the ugly and the crazy side of every Cebuano, then this is a spot on. But wait, nothing is ugly in Cebu. It’s just absurdly beautiful and it takes a real Cebuano heart to absorb and accept it. Anyways, in this blog you will see why Cebu is a city within a province within a city and so much more.
- http://thecebuano.com/2015/06/25/70-top-spots-to-visit-in-cebu-city/ -[insert picture] Better than Trip Advisor’s list, this blog lists the top 70 places to visit in Cebu City alone. You will find places that feature Cebu’s history, culture, love for food and nature and even politics. Give yourself at least a week to go to all spots. We are sure you will have more than five fave places to return to over and over again!
5. http://thecebuano.com/2015/04/25/18-things-that-make-cebu-fiestas-awesome/ – [insert picture] Lastly, this blog showcases the unique way Cebuanos party—colorful, loud, insane YET cheap and backed with spirituality.